Practice Policy on Fees
- It is practice policy to issue receipts for all payments at the time of consultation.
- It is the responsibility of all patients to present the appropriate documentation (Medical Card, NHS Card, Appropriate Photographic ID, European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) etc) when attending for consultation.
- If you are unclear what documents are required, please contact a member of our team in advance.
- Failure to present the appropriate documentation will result in the standard fees being charged at the time of the consultation.
- Please note certain services are NOT covered under the GMS (Medical Card) (LINK) or by the reciprocal arrangement between the NHS/EHIC and the HSE. Please see the following LINK for further details .
- Unfortunately we are unable to provide refunds for consultations, so please ensure you have the appropriate documentation when you attend.
- It is the responsibility of all GMS patients to ensure that their medical card is in date. Please check this regularly! Patients attending without a valid medical card will be charged the standard consultation fee.
- A full list of our standard fees are available in both health centres.
- If you have further queries about our practice policy on fees do not hesitate to contact a member of our team who will be happy to assist you.